Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Journey

Thank you for making your way to my webpage. Hopefully you found your way here because you are like me: a graduate student trying to make my bones in the world. This blog is a collection of my experiences and thoughts about the process.

About me:

I am a 30-year-old student in my 4th year of graduate school attempting to earn my Ph.D. in clinical psychology. The places and the names don't really matter; I think the things I will be talking about are universal to all graduate programs.

I have a wife of two years and two cats. Together, we live in a two bedroom apartment in the student section of Boston.

That's probably enough context to get you started, as more details will come out in my posts. This isn't meant to be a "how to" guide or a chronological retelling of my time in school. Rather, it is whatever seems relevant to me today. Hopefully you enjoy your time here and come back to visit.

No comments: